Here’s the classroom update.
Still not done, but it looks a lot better than it did a week ago.
- I printed all of my Daily Five and Cafe materials for FREE from TeachersPayTeachers.
- I might have spent $5.00 laminating all of it, but I love it and it looks great with my unintentional rainbow theme I’ve got going on.
- I also put all of the details and goals onto binder rings and hung them because I did not have enough wall space. Throughout each lesson I’ll flip them to show our current goals.
- The subject printouts on my goals and objectives board can also be found for free on TeachersPayTeachers, here. This board is on my white board, I used some magnets for the border and electrical tape to tape off the different sections. I’m lucky enough to have a Promethean Board, so I can cover this baby up.
- My shoe rack & baskets are from Target and Lakeshore. I adopted the larger baskets, but the top ones were from the dollar section. Total cost of that life saver was around $19.00.
- I think my broccoli guy from IKEA looks like Roger Klotz from Doug. He’s going to house the materials my students will need to create their book schedules and mini reading inventories.