- Went to an environmentally friendly store in my area for FREE teaching things. FREE. (Chicago peeps message me if you want info on this warehouse for free [you can donate $] teaching things, it was awesome)
- Went to The Chalkboard and dropped $40 for my classroom on all necessary items.
- Had Quiznos & Panera….
- Totaled my car. (Not my fault.)
- Rode in an ambulance!
- Went to the ER.
- All of the productive things I wanted to do today.
- Me attending camp and nor will my co-counselor because she was with me. Sorry kiddies.
I’m okay, very sore and on prescription meds. I’m pretty sure my car is not salvageable. I’ll have to wait two weeks to assess the damage and see if it can be repaired or if I’ll be receiving a check (which will not go far beyond just paying it off). Scariest incident that has ever happened to me. Lucky to walk away with just some aches. If I would have went three seconds sooner, I might not be typing this. Back to regularly scheduled blogging tomorrow.